An exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team leading the way in Mental Health. There is an opening in our amazing team for a consulting psychiatrist to join our journey at the Oxford Clinic.
Our newly refurbished private practise is located in the vibrant suburb of Bulimba, QLD. We are a psychiatry practice that provides gold standard treatments for adults. We have an energetic administration, marketing and clinical team to support and work with you. Led by Director Dr Emily O’Leary, the Oxford Clinic team is dedicated in improving the lives of those impacted by mental health.
For more information about our practice please visit our website:
- Current Medical Registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Specialist Psychiatrist qualification in country of origin equivalent to Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP).
- Proven substantial experience as a Psychiatrist
- Must be reliable, punctual and have a strong work ethic
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent remuneration
- Great opportunity for skill development
- A relaxed and friendly workplace
If you are passionate about working in a supportive team who have a strong reputation for being supportive, innovative and exceptional, please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work with us
Need an appointment?